You can get a Rakuten.com eGift Card here.
Rakuten.com offers gift cards for any occasion from $1 to $2000.
The recipient can then make the purchase with the card information through their Rakuten.com Account.
Please click a question below for more information about Rakuten.com eGift Cards:
|How can I use a Rakuten.com eGift Card?
If you are checking out with your Rakuten.com Account for the first time, you may apply your Rakuten.com eGift Card on the payment page of the checkout process.
Otherwise, to apply a Rakuten.com eGift Card at the "Confirmation" page of checkout, please:
- Click the "Change" link next to "Payment Method" on the order "Confirmation" page
- Click the "Apply gift certificate balance" checkbox, or enter the gift certificate number and claim code in the space provided and click the “Redeem Gift Certificate” button
- Click the "Continue" button to return to the "Confirmation" page of checkout and see the gift card applied in the "Order Summary" section
You must checkout with a Rakuten.com Account and provide an additional payment method to use a Rakuten.com eGift Card.
|How can I check the balance of a Rakuten eGift Card?
You can view your gift card balance through your Rakuten.com Account, or at checkout if you have already applied the gift card to your account.
To check your balance in your Rakuten.com Account, please:
- Click the "My Account" drop down menu at the top of any page
- Click "My Account"
- Click "View Your Gift Certificate Balance" under "Gift Certificates" section in the "Payment" category
- Log in to your Rakuten.com account.
Once logged in, you will be able to see your complete gift card history and current account balances.
|What does my Rakuten eGift Card status mean?
There are two statuses for Rakuten.com eGift Card:
- Redeemed: Your gift certificate or coupon has been applied towards an order
- Sent: This gift certificate has been emailed or mailed to the recipient
|What are the terms and conditions for a Rakuten.com eGift Card?
The terms and conditions for a Rakuten.com eGift Card are:
- The balance due on an order that exceeds the Rakuten.com eGift Card amount must be paid by credit card.
- Rakuten.com eGift Cards will expire if not deposited to your account within 1 year from purchase date; however, once a Rakuten.com eGift Card is deposited into your account, the Rakuten.com eGift Card will not expire.
- Any unused portion of the Rakuten.com eGift card will be held within your account.
- Rakuten.com eGift Cards, are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- Rakuten.com eGift Cards may not be purchased or redeemed for international orders.
- Rakuten.com eGift Cards may not be redeemed for electronic software downloads.