We provide customer promotional codes to be used at checkout through emails as well as advertisements on our sites and the sites of some of our affiliates.
There are two types of promo codes used at Rakuten.com. These types are:
- Discount Promo Codes - These codes are used to reduce the overall price of an item or order
- Rakuten Super Points™ Promo Codes - These codes are used to increase the amount of Rakuten Super Points™ you may earn on an item, category, or order
You can apply either type promo code on the last page of checkout before you complete your order. Just add your code in the text box labeled "Promo Code" and click the "Add" button to have the promotion applied to your order.
The following conditions apply when using promo codes:
- You may use as many promo codes on an order as you would like, but each item may only have one type of promo code applied to it.
- You may not use either type of promo code and a discount coupon on the same order.
- Promo codes for an entire order or category cannot be selectively applied, and will be used on all qualifying items on the order.
- Rakuten.com Promo Codes are not currently available for use when completing the checkout process using Rakuten.com Guest Checkout, Visa Checkout Guest Checkout, MasterPass Guest Checkout, or PayPal Guest Checkout.