Checking the Return Policy of a Listed Item
If you would like to check the return policy of a Rakuten Seller prior to purchasing an item, you can do so by clicking “Seller Info” under the product image of any listing. This will take you to the Seller's Information Page
Once there you can scroll down until you find Return Policy.
Checking the Return Policy of a Purchased Item
To see the policy of an item you purchased, please:
1. Access your Account Order History.
2. Locate the item you would like to return.
3. Click on the seller's name located next to the contact seller link.
4. It will bring you to the sellers listing.
5. Click on “Seller Information” located on the upper left side of any listing. This will bring you to the seller's Information Page.
6. Once there you can scroll down until you find Return Policy.