To edit the default billing address associated with your payment method, you can do so during the check-out process. If you have a Rakuten account, your billing address will be saved based on your previous payment method used.
If you would like to change your billing address associated with your payment method, you can change it at Step 2 of the check-out process.
If you would like to change the payment method, please:
1. Select “Change” under “Pay With”
2. Select the payment method you would like to use from the selection provided
3. If you select PayPal, your billing information is not shared with Rakuten for security purposes and you will be directed to Paypal to complete the payment process.
4. If you select “New Credit & Debit Card, you will need to provide the new card information and the billing address associated with the payment method.
5. Once completed, you can check the box “Saved Card Information” if you would like to save this information for future purchases.